What Information Do We Collect When You Use Our Services?
Information Users Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, such as when you create an account, update your profile, use the interactive features of our Services, participate in contests, promotions or surveys, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- 1. Basic user information, such as your name, username, mail address,photographs
- 2. Information stored on your mobile device, such as your photos and calendar information if you have given us permission to access this information
- 3. Information about you from other FindOrts users, such as trust ratings, friend connections, public references, and other interconnections and interactions between you and other FindOrts users.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you, including:
1. Location Information: We may collect information about your location each time you access or use our mobile application or website, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more information, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
2. Device Information: We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
3. Log Information: We collect log information about how you access or use our Services, including your access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
4. Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies: We may automatically collect information using cookies, web beacons (also known as “tracking gifs,” “pixel tags” and “tracking pixels”) and other tracking technologies to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, monitor user activity, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. For information about removing or rejecting cookies, please see “Your Information Choices” below. 5. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your FindOrts account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, profile picture, connections and other account information in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
How Do We Use this Information?
– Operate and improve our Services;
– Protect the safety of FindOrts users and provide our verification service;
– Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
– Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
– Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide other news and information about FindOrts and other third parties;
– Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
– Personalize the Services, which may include providing content or features that match user profiles or interests;
Social Media Tools
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services as part of our Services. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the activities of these third parties and how they collect, use or share information about you. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Services and welcome any feedback about these third parties.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
FindOrts takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Privacy Settings : You may change your privacy settings and determine whether certain information about you will be visible to others by navigating to “Account & Settings” on our website and editing your “Privacy Settings.”
Account Information : You may update or correct information about you or deactivate your account at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile. FindOrts will not provide members access to account data that is not already available to a logged in member. Even after you deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business purposes or to protect member safety. If your account is deactivated, FindOrts will provide access to the data associated with the deactivated account upon receipt of the required legal documentation.
Location Information via Mobile Device : You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process and removing FindOrts’s application from your device. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Services.
Cookies : You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process and removing FindOrts’s application from your device. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Services.